Thursday 30 April 2009

BANNED FROM SAFELINE (BOO HOO!)

Zingzong



Apr 24th, 2009 - 10:49 AM

Quote Reply
To the Admin

Please can you remove all my posts off this forum? I don't trust this site any more.

Thanks.

**********************************************************

Libbi (mod)



Apr 24th, 2009 - 10:00 PM

Quote Reply
Re: To Zingzong

Hello Zingzong
I’m sorry you feel that way, but sadly no we can not remove all of your posts. We don’t have the sort of free time such an endeavour would require and it would also impact upon all those people who have taken time and effort to reply to you over the years as any posts attached to your replies would also go too (and no we don’t have months to spend reposting them! ) Your posts will naturally drop off the forums over time. Do let us know if you want the advert for your book that we put on the website for you, removed
Hope you’re taking good and gentle care of you
Keep safe Zingzong
Libbi

***************************************************

Zingzong (repost)



Apr 28th, 2009 - 10:16 AM

Quote Reply
Re: To Zingzong TTTTT

I would never trust any of you people again.

The j*dge who took great pleasure in t*rmenting me **edit** is well in with you people. He refers women like me to you! You people know him!

You people knew what t*rment I was going through in the s*cret f*mily c*urts. I went through a living h*ll for seven years and you were all witnesses to the h*ll I went through. You must be laughing your heads off at me!

Shame on the whole lot of you.

*****************************************************

caroline



Apr 28th, 2009 - 7:04 PM

Quote Reply
Re: To Zingzong TTTTT

Who are -you people -
are you insulting me? What have i ever done to you?
What has anyone here ever done to you?

How do you know who the judge knows?
How do you know if the judge reads here?
Are you insulting the Mods?
BEcaue Libbi has never been anything but kind, patient, understanding and supportive to people here.
Even if I don’t agree with everything she says at least she’s considerate always (unlike you)
And Woody is lovely and intelligent and insightful
And sure the other mods will be too
They weren’t in the court with you were they?
SO why are you picking on them?
They didn’t put you there.
Why would they be laughing at you?
Seem likes that’s all more about you than anyone here –poster or mod


****************************************************************

Zingzong



Apr 28th, 2009 - 9:36 AM
That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

He refers his vi*tims (well, that is what we are, the awful way we are treated ) to Safeline.

You people know him. It would have been nice if you people, knowing the h*ll that I was put though in that place, could have been even a tiny bit more straight with me.

If you had said to me "Look, we do help v*ctims of ch*ld ab*se, but we are too scared to help vic*ims of ch*ld ab*se who are also victims of the secret family co*rt ab*se as well, I could have dealt with that.

I feel completly betrayed.

************************************

G



Apr 28th, 2009 - 12:27 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

If I understand your post correctly, your comments are directed at safeline, not the forum users? If so, it might have been better to email your grievance to safeline rather than unsettle those users who rely on and trust safeline.

*********************************************************

Zingzong



Apr 28th, 2009 - 3:51 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

I just want Safeline to remove my comments. I do not want those secret fa*ily co*rt snakes to be allowed to spy on me via Safeline any more. It's out of order.

I came here for support, not even more ab*se. I didn't realise I was putting my head inside the lions mouth by coming here.

If a person has already gone to h*ll and back again, and they come onto a support forum, they don't really expect to have the ones who have tormented them mercilessly for years on end spying on them. There's something pretty sick and creepy about that, I reckon.

**************************************************

Zingzong



Apr 28th, 2009 - 5:01 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

Or perhaps someone from Safeline might care to tell me how come a secret fa*ily co*rt ju*ge is referring people to the same web based ab*se survivors service that the person he treated with absolute contempt and cru*lty posted to for moral support?

Why won't anyone be honest with me? Surely I deserve that much?

What the heck could I have possibly done to deserve to be treated with so much contempt? Am I an alien or something?

******************************************************

Misty [mod]



Apr 28th, 2009 - 6:08 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

Hi Zingzong, Misty here, and I am hearing your frustration. Libbi did explain why it would be very difficult to remove all your posts in another thread and the fact that it would be a very big task for us to when we do not have the resources to do this. If someone doesn't post for a while the threads in other areas get bigger and your comments will drop off. I am noticing that this is still place that you feel you need to comment on but I wonder whether you would feel better talking to someone at Safeline if you haven't already done so about this issue. The office number is on the website as you know. If you have a worry about the way that Safeline work, then we are happy to listen to your concerns and whilst this forum is open to all it is not the place to raise particular worries about the Safeline organisation itself. We are really keen to make sure that you have the support that you need but in this case maybe the forum isn't the best resource for this particular issue. As I said, your frustration hasn't gone unnoticed and all us Mods want to support all posters in the best way possible. Sending you kind thoughts and hoping you are keeping safe.
Misty [mod]

***********************************************

caroline



Apr 28th, 2009 - 7:18 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

It is web based - that's the WORLD WIDE WEB
So anyone anywhere in the world can refer to the website
Sounds like the judge is trying to help
Why do you think loads of other stuff about it?
Why do you think it has anything to do with Safeline?
They don't know everyone on the WORLD WIDE web!

Who hasn't been honest with you?

Seems like we all deserve respect and honesty from you
but we're not getting it
I worry for you
You seem very unwell

No one here has treated you with contempt
so why be so aggressive and rude to them?
*******************************************************

Misty [mod]



Apr 28th, 2009 - 8:07 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

Hi there everyone, Misty here, am just locking this thread out for the moment, want to make sure everyone safe and that not too much TTTTTTT going on. Will come back later with update but stay safe in the meantime.
Misty [mod]

**************************************************

caroline



Apr 28th, 2009 - 7:14 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

They've told you why they can't remove your comments
Have some thought for others can't you?

Thought you'd finished your case at court?
Why would they spy on you?
Anyway it's a public forum always has been if you didn't want people reading you shouldn't have written

The only person ab*sing people here is you
I feel upset by your b*llying and verbal ab*s*
and sad that by spouting all your conspiracy theories
you give people the perfect excuse to ignore the very real issues you and all us survivors have
because they'll just think it's all a crazy rant goin
on and on and on as you do
without the right facts
not very chr*st**n of you is it?

**************************************

caroline



Apr 28th, 2009 - 7:10 PM
Re: That Secret F*mily C*urt j*dge

So what if he refers people to Safeline?
Anyone can do that.
It don't mean anyone at Safeline knows him or he knows anyone at Safeline.
How have they not been straight with you?

Did you ask Safeline for counselling support?
Were you turned down?
Perhaps you don't live in their area?
They helped me loads
and yes i've had to go to the family court
and still they helped me for my own issues
So you're wrong saying they don't help people going through court
maybe the judge has learnt it's a helpful place to send people struggling with SA issues?
That's a good thing aint it?
My doc referred me and he don't know anyone at Safeline but just heard they help

Betrayed by who?
For what?

**********************************************

Di (Safeline)



Apr 28th, 2009 - 9:35 PM

Quote Reply
For Zingzong - TTTTTTTTTT

Zingzong I am stepping in here because as chair of Safeline I am ultimately responsible. Safeline has never been contacted by and 'Secret F*mily co*rt judges' and so by saying we are betraying you I do not know what you are talking about.
Someone mentioned that you sounded ill and maybe you do need some help from someone.
I thought Safeline had been very supportive of you particularly when you wrote your book etc.
I am sorry but I cannot stand by and see mods and other forum users treated like this and am advising Libbi to 'ban' you for a while until you calm down and see reason. I will give you the chance to reply to my post but then I am sorry but it must end there since we do not know what you are talking about.
Di
*************************************************

Zingzong (repost)



Apr 28th, 2009 - 9:41 PM

Quote Reply
Re: su/sh & relg. refs - TTTTTTTTTT

Well, it's very nice of you to reply at least, Di, but not really too nice of you to acc*se me of being "ill". I'll tell you one thing, I'm not SU, but I am pretty upset. So what would be the nature of this "illness" that I am rumoured to have be, if you please? I wouldn't have thought it was a good idea to be attempting to diagnose people ver the internet, but what would I know? I'm not a s*cial worker, or anything like that, am I, just a human being who has been through a lot of pa*n. But you see, I'm getting a pretty tough hide these days, and I'm used to having the phrases "you are a n*tjob" and "You need help" chucked at me from people who are miffed with me for being plainspeaking. So I'm not really going to lose too much sleep over that one!

I can't really understand why you are banning me, as I did think that this was supposed to be a support site for people who have suffered ch*ld ab*s*, and I have suffered awful ab*se and also re-ab*s* in order to cover up the origional ab*s*, as you well know.

As for my book, well, it's a book well worth the reading, even if I wrote it myself, if I picked it up in a bookshop I would think it was well worth the money, and seeing as to how the copies I sent you were freebees, I don't think I have really got any need to sing your praises about anything concerning it, Di, because all you've done is stick it on your book list, and I reckon no-one would even notice if you took it off again anyway!

It's a shame there are so many SU people on here who don't seem to be getting that much help. People don't just get SU for no reason at all, you know. Most of these people have been institutionally ab*s*d. You ought to be encouraging some of them to find legal redress, because surely that is better than watching them s*lf mu*i*ate?

Seeing as to how I am going to be banned, I had better say goodbye to all the lovely people I have met on here. You people deserve better, you deserve not to be ab*s*d. G*d bless you and keep you all. Keep safe and well.

No comments: