Wednesday 8 April 2009

PINDOWN TERESA COOPER

I watched Newsnight last night, and Teresa Cooper's account of her dreadful experiences in a Pindown home.

I am feeling dreadful at the moment, because of all the memories of my own experience in Chadswell Assessment Centre, Staffordshire, the hell hole where they dumped me as a "place of safety" after I ran away from home in an attempt to escape from child abuse.

I feel like screaming at the telly. THEY ARE STILL ABUSING THE CHILDREN!

They do not use the big homes any more, to get the children. They use the secret family courts to get their evil mitts on them these days. They use Richard Gardner's Parental Alienation Syndrome and they use Roy Meadow's Muchausen's Syndrome By Proxy, in all their various name changes and disguises. Thay use those psuedoscience SIN dromes to get at the children.

One day, people will look at all this in the same shocked horror as they regard the Jewish concentration camps, and the slaughter of the innocents by King Herod. But at the moment, the people remain in blind oblivion.

Wake up, before it is too late. It could be your children they come for next.

No comments: