Wednesday 21 April 2010

WOMAN ARRESTED FOR SENDING HER OWN SON A BIRTHDAY CARD

Amazing isn't it?

Maureen Spalek is a tiny little woman who would not hurt a fly. She is a good mum as well.

Yet Liverpool SS stole her family, in order to try to gloss over medical negligence.

And now two police forces have got involved in the persecution of this little dot of a woman!

She was arrested on Monday by Cheshire Police and is being held prisoner at Runcorn.

THERE'S PAEDOPHILES AND RAPISTS ROAMING OUR STREETS UNCHECKED AND CHESHIRE POLICE HAVE TO GO AND ARREST THIS LITTLE DOT FOR SENDING HER OWN SON - WHO HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY ABDUCTED BY LIVERPOOL SS - A BIRTHDAY CARD!
This is what you pay your taxes for folks. You are paying for this!

Getting your money's worth, are you?

8 comments:

Proud Survivor said...

No Zoompad - this is not what I pay my taxes for! I will be passing this on to as many people as possible and I will also get my friends to pray for Maureen and her family. I have worked with a number of people who have had their children taken into care. Some for the good of the child admittedly but many for a very different agenda. Many years ago a friend of mine had her children taken when she asked for help when fleeing a violent relationship. Her children were never returned and were adopted by the very Social Workers involved in her case. She met her children again when they found her at age 18. It was all too much and she died a tragic alcoholic before she was 50. I did all I could to support her but her heart was broken.

Lorna
X

Zoompad said...

Thanks Lorna. I'll keep you updated on Maureen's case.

As I said, all this started after her son was knocked down by a motorscooter whilst he was crossing the road. The SS took her kids away to cover up the negligence her son recieved whilst being treated in hospital.

Anonymous said...

I find it a bit sick that you allow advertisments for the exploitation of Chinese Girls looking for love on a site relating to child abuse.

Proud Survivor said...

Anonymous said "I find it a bit sick that you allow advertisments for the exploitation of Chinese Girls looking for love on a site relating to child abuse."

I noticed that popping up while I was watching the video and thought it was highly innapropriate too. Is it Google that allows that advert? Can it be removed?

Lorna

Zoompad said...

I feel sick at people posting such awful things on my blog. Unfortunatly, I do not know how to block them.

You can help me though. Show me how to block these awful adverts, please do.

Zoompad said...

Maureen just rang me - she has been set free, praise tthe Lord!

So many people rang the police to enquire after her that the police obviously thought they had better get shut of her, before the press turned up!

Thank you to everyone who helped this brave lady.

Big E said...

So pleased to hear she if free,

Well done everyone XXX

Proud Survivor said...

Allelujah! The power of prayer and the power of being a phone pest united - unbeatable! Well done Zoompad and everyone and a huge virtual hug for Maureen.

Lorna
X