Monday 8 August 2011

PRAISE GOD! THERE IS PLENTY OF INTEGRITY IN THE UK POLICE FORCE!

Someone has just sent me this little video made by two ex police officers.

I feel like crying for joy watching this. I knew there were many decent people in the police force, and listening to these people reenforces my belief.



I strongly believe that it is only a very few desperatly wicked people who are souring this country, I think most people are wanting to live in peace with their neighbours, and not hurt anyone. It's just that some of the wickedest people on the face of the earth have somehow wangled themselves into the highest positions of authority, and they use their power to control everyone else.

Anyway, it's good to hear what these people have to say about their experiences in the UK police.

No comments: