Wednesday 31 August 2011

THE TELEGRAPH LIBYA NEWS 24TH AUGUST 2011 BY MARTIN EVANS

Libya: £1 million bounty for Col Gaddafi - dead or alive
A £1 million bounty has been offered to anyone who captures Col Muammar Gaddafi — dead or alive.

As the hunt for the deposed dictator continued, the rebel leadership also offered members of his inner circle an amnesty if they turn him in.

The reward, which was put up by a wealthy Libyan businessmen, has been approved by the National Transitional Council (NTC) — the country’s de facto government — which is desperate to capture Gaddafi and bring and end to the six-month revolution.

Mustafa Abdel Jalil, who heads the council, said: “The NTC supports the initiative of businessmen who are offering two million dinars (£1 million) for the capture of Muammar Gaddafi, dead or alive.”

Gaddafi claimed to have made a “tactical” withdrawal from his Bab al-Azizia compound as the rebel forces closed in. In a message to his opponents he even claimed to have taken a discreet tour of the capital without feeling in any danger.

Throughout the day fresh fighting erupted in areas where Gaddafi was rumoured to be hiding. Rebels convinced that he had taken refuge in an underground bunker near the Rixos Hotel —close to his Bab al-Azizia compound — met heavy resistance from loyalists who have vowed to fight to the death.

************************

I wonder who the wealthy Libyan buisnessman is, and why he hates Gadaffi so much.

I do not think the UK should have become involved in all this. I really don't understand what this has got to do with us. Neither did I understand why Jack Straw and his cronies allowed Abdel Baset al-Megrahi out of prison on compassionate grounds. I must say, in my dealings with Jack Straw, Lord Falconer ect I have not found them to be compassionate men, on the contrary, both those men allowed me to be abused by a man I have formally accused of rape to Stafford Police, and allowed to use thye Secret Family Courts as a means of further harrassing me, colluding with court officials to persecute me, as they did in 2005, by keeping me in a room against my will, threatening me if I did not sign papers which I didnt understand, because of all the small print, threatening me that my family would be bust up, that I would be put in prison or St Georges Psychiatric Hospital, mocking and taunting me so much that I was crying, screaming and banging my head repeatedly against the wall.

Jack Straw and Lord Falconer and many other MPs were fully aware of how I was tortured, but they did absolutly nothing to help me, on the contrary, I discovered that every time I contacted those people to help me, things got even nastier for me in the Secret Family Courts, it was very much as if someone was directing the Judge to twist the thumbscrews a bit tighter. And a very curious remark made by one of my many judges confirms that idea for me.

So I really do not understand this notion that Jack Straw has any compassion. All I can say is that I never saw any of it during the years I was corresponding with him and Falconer and Bridget Prentice ect, and I am a victim of Pindown and nothing to do with any plane hijacking or terrorism or anything. Just a survivor of the Staffordshire Pindown child abuse. Straw also refused to help the Jersey Haut de la Garenne Pindown survivors as well. It seems that Jack Straw thinks that survivors of child abuse are the lowest form of humanity, from what I have personally experienced of his "compassion"

I want an apology for the dreadful way I have been treated, as a child and as an adult. I want an apology.

3 comments:

Zoompad said...

Dear Lord Jesus,

You told people about the widow woman who a judge kept refusing to help, and she kept nagging and nagging and in the end the judge got so fed up with her nagging that he gave her what she wanted.

I feel like that lady Lord. I have been trying to get an apology, a simple apology for years and years, and all I get is just either the door being slammed in my face and even more persecution.

I have been to the police and they know I am telling the truth but they have slammed the door in my face.

I hate writing this blog. I wish I could do all the lovely things I like doing, knitting, sewing, playing the guitar, painting, walking by the seaside ect, but all this big fight to avoid more malicious vindictive persecution make it so I have to keep blogging. I feel like that girl in The Red Shoes, but its not dancing that is the compulsion, its blogging. No wonder, because so far noone has even offered me an apology. I had to nag like hell to get any councelling, and then when they did give it me they forced me to go to the place where I was abused as a child for it, and I ended up in hospital, and even there I got assaulted in front of all the CCTV cameras in a busy A and E and about 40 other patients and staff. And to add insult to injury Leigh Day and Co locked me out of the Stafford Hospital enquiry, twice, they would not let me testify the first time or the second time, despite the promise on the first day of the second enquiry that "No stone would be left unturned".

Lord Jesus, I dont mean to sound selfish, but could I please have the apology that my soul craves for, that might help me to heal? I know everyone has free will, and you cant force them to give it to me, but I am asking you all the same. I know I can always talk to you, and you will always love me, even if other people dont like me. I know you never ever think I am a pest though dear Lord Jesus. I am glad to have a friend like you.

Love Barbara xx

Zoompad said...

MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE WHO HATE CHRISTIANITY WHO THINK I AM A NUTTER FOR PRAYING TO GOD -

Daniel in the Bible opened his windows and talked to God, mind you, they grabbed him and fed him to a bunch of lions, but the lions didn't eat him and in the morning King Nebuchadnezzer threw the ones that had tried to get Daniel executed by lion into the lion den instead, and the lions soon gobbled them up!

Also, the Archbishop of Canterbury plus vicars and bishops all over the country talk to God at least once a week, in front of large groups of people. So if I am a nutter for talking to God, then by the same standard they must be completly round the twist!

I am NOT a nutter, I am a Christian. I can talk to God any way I want.

Anonymous said...

Megrahi did not do Lockerbie. The evidence points to Lockerbie being done by elements of the CIA.

- Aangirfan