Thursday 4 October 2012

NAPAC

I watched the documentary about Jimmy Savile last night and at the end of the program there was a notice asking people who had been affected by the issues to contact NAPAC.

The Jimmy Savile documentary on ITV.
If you have been affected by watching this programme or any of the revelations of recent days please call our free phone Support Line on 0800 085 3330.

The opening times are mentioned below.

We are very busy at the moment so please try later if you don't get through straight away.

Media enquires should be directed to our Chief Executive, Pete Saunders on 020 3176 0560 or mobile 07977975402.


I did contact NAPAC to ask them for help when I was being persecuted in the secret family courts, and falsely accused of Parental Alienation Syndrome (which was invented by a paedophile called Richard Gardner) and subjected to horrendous harassment, which was so bad that I ended up in hospital with pneumonia, because they wore my health down by the constant threats of prison if I committed Contempt of Court.

I told Peter Saunders very clearly that I am one of the Staffordshire Pindown victims.

He not only didnt want to know, he was dead nasty to me and accused me of being aggressive.

So I would advise any institutional child abuse survivor to be very wary of NAPAC.

So far I have yet to find any registered charity that has the balls to take on the Pindown child abuse cover up scandal. Most people run a mile when you mention Pindown, they just do not want to know.

I dont give any money to registered charity these days, if I can help it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the info on NAPAC.

- Aangirfan